Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dot Day 2014: Staff Dots



2014 Avondale ES

For 2013 and 2014 International Dot Day, I invited the staff at both of my schools to participate in Dot Day.  I sent an email out about 2 weeks in advance and explained what Dot Day was, summarized the book, and included links to the book's video online. I let them know the due date and where to put their dots (basically, in my box or on my desk).  The big thing is to emphasize that the whole thing is optional!  Some people ignore it, but quite a few embrace it and have fun!



2014 Middlebranch ES (before a whole bunch of late ones arrived)
2013 Middlebranch
2013 Middlebranch ES


2013 Middlebranch - Staff Dots







I wish I had photos of all the staff members who wore dots this year. At both buildings, the administrative assistants and principals wore dots, too! 

Meghan & Andrea -- Our "front line" at Middlebranch!

Me - This year for Dot Day (added the head scarf this year)



No comments:

Post a Comment